15 July 2020 7733
Carl Jung's Powerful Sayings that Expand the Mind
Perhaps Carl Gustav Jung is the most positive philosopher and psychologist. In any disorder or depression, he saw an incentive to expand consciousness.
- If you are a gifted person, it does not mean that you have received something. This means that you can give something away.
- The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemicals: if there is even the slightest reaction, both elements change.
- Don't hold back someone who is leaving you. Otherwise, the one who comes to you will not come.
- Anything that irritates others can lead to self-understanding.
- The heaviest burden that falls on the shoulders of a child is the unlived life of his parents.
- Everything that does not suit us in others allows us to understand ourselves.
- Your vision will only become clear if you can look into your heart. Those who look outside-see only dreams, those who look inside-wake up.
- Loneliness is not caused by the absence of people around you, but by the inability to talk to people about what seems essential to you, or the unacceptability of
- your views for others.
- What you resist remains.
- Depression is like the lady in black. If she has come, do not drive her away, but invite her to the table as a guest and listen to what she has to say.
- Sometimes, the hands cope with a riddle, against which the intellect is powerless.
- The dream is a small, well-hidden door that leads to that primordial cosmic night that was the soul before the emergence of consciousness.
- Show me a mentally healthy person, and I will cure him for you.
- We reach out to the past, to our parents, and forward, to our children, to a future that we will never see, but that we want to take care of.
- He who has not passed through the purgatory of his own passions has not overcome them to the end.
- Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own soul.
- "Magical" is just another word for psychic.
- Our personalities are part of the world around us, and their mystery is just as boundless.
- I'm not what happened to me, I'm what I decided to become.
- We may think that we are in complete control of ourselves. However, a friend can easily tell us things about us that we have no idea about.
The material was selected by Nikolai Merzlyakov.